‘Monster striker’ Haalan, crazy goal sense 33rd goal…’Season’s most goal record’…Man City wins 4-1 against Arsenal

Manchester City (Man City), second in the English professional football Premier League, defeated Arsenal, the leader, with Elling Hollan’s heightened sense of goal.

Man City won 4-1 in the 2022-2023 English Premier League round 33 home game against Arsenal held at the Etihad Stadium in Manchester, England on the 27th (Korean time).

‘Jungwon Commander’ De Bruyne scored 2 goals and 1 assist, and ‘Monster Striker’ Hollan added strength with 1 goal and 2 assists, achieving a landslide victory against Arsenal by 3 goals.

In addition, he also continued his 12-game winning streak against Arsenal on the EPL stage. During the 12-game winning streak, Manchester City scored 33 goals, conceding only 5 goals.

Hollan roared as he scored his 33rd goal in the regular season. The gap with Harry Kane (Tottenham, 24 goals), second in scoring, widened to 9 goals. With this goal, Haalan surpassed

Muhammad Salah ( Liverpool ) and became the protagonist of the record for ‘ the most goals in a single season in 38 EPL games ‘ . EPL started in the 1992-1993 season with

22 teams participating and each team playing 42 matches .It was changed to ’20 teams and 38 games system ‘ .

Salach scored 32 goals in the EPL regular season in the 2017-2018 season . Hollan scored a multi-goal in the 31st round, standing shoulder to shoulder with Salach, and became the main character of the record that day . The most goals in a season in a 42-game system are 34 goals scored by Andy Cole (1993-1994 season) and Alan Shearer (1994-1995 season). With just one more goal, Haaland again makes a big mark in EPL scoring history . In addition, Hollan scored 43 goals in 43 official matches this season (29 EPL matches , 33 goals , 3 FA Cup matches , 3 goals , 2 League Cup matches, 2 goals ) .

· 12 goals in 8 UEFA club competitions · 49 goals and 8 assists in 1 Community Shield match ) , demonstrating tremendous strength by achieving a whopping 57 attack points . That means Haalan has scored or assisted in every 58 minutes this season .

With this victory, Man City, who has been undefeated in the last 10 games (8 wins, 2 draws) with 7 wins in a row, accumulated 73 points and pressed Arsenal (75 points), who had not won the last 4 games (3 draws, 1 loss) in a row, with a second point. did.

In particular, Man City has played two games less than Arsenal, further inflating hopes of a come-from-behind championship.

Opta, a statistics specialist, predicted that the win on the day raised Man City’s chance of winning to 92.1%. Arsenal’s chances of winning the title shrank to 7.9%.

Man City took the lead in the 7th minute with a joint goal by De Bruyne and Haalan.

De Bruyne, who received a pass from Hollan, beat three defenders with a storm dribble in the opponent’s midfield, and then put the ball into the right corner of the Arsenal goal with a powerful right-footed shot from the right side of the penalty arc.

Man City, who tasted the goal, threatened Arsenal terribly, and De Bruyne and Hollan again stood at the forefront.

In the 26th minute of the first half, De Bruyne, who received a pass from Hollan, dug straight into the penalty area and attempted a left-footed shot that was blocked by a defender who threw himself.

Two minutes later, Haalan, who rushed into the penalty area after grabbing the ball given by De Bruyne, beat two defenders with his footing and hit a left-footed shot, which was blocked by the goalkeeper’s super save.

De Bruyne, who was responsible for the opening goal, even recorded an assist with a wonderful free kick in the extra time of the first half. ㅋㅋㅋ벳

Manchester City finished the first half 2-0 with John Stones header from De Bruyne’s free kick from the right midfield.

In the 9th minute of the second half, De Bruyne scored an additional goal, and Hollan became a helper.

De Bruyne completed a multi-goal with a right-footed shot from the left side of the penalty area after Hollan gave the ball near the penalty area. Holland, who helped De Bruyne’s opening goal in the 7th minute of the first half, also wrote a ‘multi-assist’.

Convinced of victory, Man City called De Bruyne to the bench in the 35th minute of the second half to give him a break.

In the 41st minute of the second half, Arsenal launched a counterattack, but Rob Holding’s pursuit goal was too late to turn the game around.

Rather, Man City put an end to the complete victory in the second half of extra time when Haalan scored a key goal with a left-footed shot from the front of the penalty area with the help of Phil Foden.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *